Indian River County has a variety of local, state and federal programs available to companies that are interested in locating or expanding in our area and meet eligibility criteria. Please click on our Community Profile which provides an overview of the attributes offered to new and expanding businesses.
The target industries listed below are those that the Chamber's Economic Development Office is pursuing for recruitment, retention and expansion, and are also eligible for incentive consideration. We invite you to click on each of the links below to learn more how each industry can benefit from an Indian River County location.
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services - especially Environmental Consulting Services, and Computer Systems Design Services
- Transportation and Warehousing - including the distribution of products
- Agriculture - with a focus on Aquaculture as well as Farming and Crop Services
- Health Care - including specialized clinics
The county’s Comprehensive Plan includes an expanded list of targeted industries that are considered when companies apply for local incentives. Indian River County’s targeted industries for incentives eligibility include:
- Clean Energy
- Life Sciences
- Information Technology
- Financial/Professional Services
- Emerging Technologies
- Arts, Entertainment, Recreation